- Rambler Marlin (AMC Marlin) at English Wikipedia
The Rambler (later AMC) Marlin is a two-door, mid-sized fastback car made in the United States by the American Motors Corporation (AMC) from 1965 to 1967. A halo model for the company, it was marketed as a personal luxury car.
The fastback roof design was previewed on the 1964 Rambler Tarpon show car, based on the compact Rambler American. 1965 and 1966 model year production Marlins were fastback versions of the mid-sized two-door hardtop Rambler Classic, and 1967 brought a major redesign in which the car was given the new, longer AMC Ambassador full-size chassis. This version had a longer hood and numerous improvements including more interior room and new V8 engines.
Media in category "AMC Marlin"
The following 152 files are in this category, out of 152 total.
- 1965 AMC Marlin i-Cecil'10.jpg 1.92 MB
- 1965 AMC Marlin r-Cecil'10.jpg 1.73 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-fl.jpg 3.86 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-fr.jpg 4.24 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-is.jpg 4.05 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-iw.jpg 3.41 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-rr.jpg 3.25 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-sr.jpg 2.42 MB
- 1965 Marlin aqua white md-ww.jpg 3.84 MB
- 1966 AMC Marlin (4689894690).jpg 2.53 MB
- 1966 AMC Marlin (4783562577).jpg 2.22 MB
- 1966 AMC Marlin (4784194024).jpg 2.16 MB
- 1967 Marlin gold ny-eng.jpg 802 KB
- 1967 Marlin gold ny-exf.jpg 729 KB
- 1967 Marlin gold ny-exr.jpg 641 KB
- 1967 Marlin gold ny-exs.jpg 482 KB
- 1967 Marlin gold ny-inf.jpg 651 KB
- 1967 Marlin gold ny-inr.jpg 597 KB
- AMC Marlin rear.JPG 2.84 MB
- AMC Marlin.jpg 2.01 MB
- Z-Project Marlin f-Cecil'10.jpg 1.74 MB
- Z-Project Marlin p-Cecil'10.jpg 2.19 MB
- Z-Project Marlin r-Cecil'10.jpg 2.31 MB