|Native name||Aachener Dom|
Deutsch: Dom zu Aachen (auch Münster zu Aachen) ist eine römisch-katholische Kirche in Aachen und die Kathedrale des Bistums Aachen.
English: The Aachen Cathedral (aka Aachen Minster), frequently referred to as the "Imperial Cathedral" (in German: Kaiserdom) is a Roman catholic church in Aachen, Germany. The church is the oldest cathedral in northern Europe and was known as the "Royal Church of St. Mary at Aachen" during the middle ages.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bronze model of Aachen Cathedral (12 F)
- ► Exterior of Aachen Cathedral (5 C, 166 F)
- ► History of Aachen Cathedral (42 F)
- ► Interior of Aachen Cathedral (6 C, 68 F)
- ► Johanneskapelle (9 F)
- ► Seismic station of Aachen Cathedral (7 F)
- ► Views from Aachen Cathedral (23 F)
Pages in category "Aachen Cathedral"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Aachen Cathedral"
This category contains only the following file.
- Aachen Cathedral.ogg