English: Nakano & Ozawa (2007) made many changes in taxonomy of Patellogastropoda based on molecular phylogeny research: Acmaeidae is a synonym of Lottiidae; Pectinodontinae is alevated to Pectinodontidae.
- Included genera (for NCBI, ):
- Acmaea, Bathyacmaea, Discurria, Erginus, Notoacmea, Pectinodonta, Scurria
- Nakano T. & Ozawa T. (2007). "Worldwide phylogeography of limpets of the order Patellogastropoda: Molecular, morphological and palaeontological evidence". Journal of Molluscan Studies 73(1) 79-99. doi:10.1093/mollus/eym001.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Acmaeidae"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Siboga Expeditie XLIX Prosobranchia Schepman Plate I.jpg 2,620 × 3,425; 3.64 MB
- The anatomy of Lottia gigantea Gray (1904) (18190922332).jpg 2,542 × 1,742; 976 KB