English: Addingham (formerly Haddincham) is a village and civil parish in the English county of West Yorkshire. It is situated on the A65, from the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► History of Addingham (2 C)
- ► Moor Lane, Skipton (6 F)
- ► Olicana Caravan Park (1 F)
- ► River Wharfe in Addingham (8 F)
- ► West Hall Suspension Bridge (1 F)
Media in category "Addingham"
The following 183 files are in this category, out of 183 total.
- Craven Heifer (12797297325).jpg 4.68 MB