Category:AgCam (UND project)
English: The Agricultural Camera (AgCam) – renamed in 2010 to International Space Station Agricultural Camera (ISSAC) – is a multi-spectral imaging system built by students and faculty at the University of North Dakota (UND) for operation onboard the International Space Station (ISS), where the AgCam takes frequent images in response to requests from farmers, ranchers, foresters, natural resource managers, and tribal officials of the region to help improve their environmental stewardship of the land for which they are responsible. The AgCam project has been in the making since 2001, was launched on November 14, 2008, and operations begun with the 2009 growing season. The organization that is sponsoring AgCam for launch and on-orbit operations onboard the ISS is the NASA Office of Education. – See AgCam for a (different) camera system developed and trademarked by Dakota Micro, Inc., that is sold by the AGCO Corporation.
Media in category "AgCam (UND project)"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- AgCam test WORF.jpg 175 KB
- AgCam2.jpg 88 KB
- AgcamAltcfg.jpg 9 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter1.JPG 1.03 MB
- ScienceOperationCenter10.JPG 2.77 MB
- ScienceOperationCenter2.JPG 963 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter3.JPG 916 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter4.JPG 874 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter6.JPG 910 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter7.JPG 956 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter8.JPG 912 KB
- ScienceOperationCenter9.JPG 2.75 MB
- ScieneOperationCenter5.JPG 938 KB
- SimulatedAgCamImage.JPG 388 KB
- UMACRegion2.jpg 63 KB
- WORFConfiguration.jpg 65 KB