- Included species (for IOC classification 6.2):
- A. arfakianus, A. astigmaticus, A. buccoides, A. crassirostris, A. geislerorum, A. jobiensis, A. maculosus, A. melanocephalus, A. melanotis, A. stonii
- Note: Ailuroedus melanotis is split from A. crassirostris (Christidis & Boles 2008). Engish name change follows split of Spotted Catbird A. maculosus from A. melanotis. The species maculosus has been known in Australia as the Spotted Catbird for over a century. And melanotis similarly has been known as the Black-eared Catbird forever (R. Schodde).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Ailuroedus"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Aeluroedus geislerorum 199.jpg 3,864 × 5,922; 2.69 MB
- Wonders of the bird world (Pl. 13) (7995787505).jpg 1,525 × 2,160; 1.17 MB