Category:Air Forces Memorial
English: The Air Forces Memorial, or Runnymede Memorial, near Egham, Surrey, England is a memorial dedicated to some 20,456 men and women from the British Empire who were lost in operations from World War II. All of those recorded have no known grave anywhere in the world, and many were lost without trace. The name of each of these airmen and airwomen is engraved into the stone walls of the memorial, according to country and squadron.
Media in category "Air Forces Memorial"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Air Forces Memorial door.jpg 3.46 MB
- Air Forces Memorial turret.jpg 3.33 MB
- Airforce-entrance.jpg 569 KB
- Airforces-ceiling.jpg 379 KB
- Airforces-portico.jpg 394 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-10.jpg 37 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-12.jpg 44 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-2.jpg 36 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-3.jpg 26 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-4.jpg 40 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-5.jpg 38 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-7.jpg 40 KB
- AirForcesMemorial-9.jpg 41 KB
- AirForcesMemorial.jpg 102 KB