Category:Aircraft in United States government service
United States of America
|Aircraft in United States service by type of operator:|
|Aircraft in government service by country:|
|Note: aircraft in government service include aircraft in the service or markings of any non-military government agency or contractor in service of such an agency. This includes law enforcement and security agencies which may have armed aircraft but are not officially part of their nation's military forces.|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Aircraft of the Federal Aviation Administration (16 C, 23 F)
- ► Aircraft of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service (24 C, 76 F)
- ► Aircraft of the United States Forest Service (9 C, 34 F)
- ► Aircraft of Janet (airline) (3 C)
- ► Police aircraft of the United States (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Air transports of the President of the United States (5 C, 1 F)
- ► United States Postal Service aircraft (2 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Aircraft in United States government service"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- 2003-USA-Moscow.jpg 1,280 × 600; 662 KB