Category:Airliners by country
Definition: "by country" means that the type of aircraft has been designed in the respective country or the aircraft has been built there.
An aircraft that is only registered in that country is not subject of this category; it belongs into "Aircraft by registration country".
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Airliners of France (40 C)
- ► Airliners of Germany (40 C)
- ► Airliners of Japan (5 C)
- ► Airliners of the Netherlands (15 C)
- ► Airliners of Russia (10 C)