Article 16 of the copyright law of Iceland (English translation) allows only non-commercial freedom of panorama for both buildings and works of the arts in general that have been permanently placed outdoors. If the work is the main subject of the photo and the photo is used commercially, the author of the work (this applies to both buildings and other works!) is entitled to remuneration. Overview photos in which no single copyrighted work is the main subject of the image should be fine.
Copyright warning: A subject in this image is protected by copyright.
This image features an architectural or artistic work, photographed from a public space in Iceland. There are limited Freedom of Panorama exemptions in Iceland, which means that they cannot be photographed freely for anything other than non-commercial purposes.
If a copyrighted architectural or artistic work is contained in this image and it is a substantial reproduction, this photo cannot be licensed under a free license, and will be deleted. Framing this image to focus on the copyrighted work is also a copyright violation.Before reusing this content, ensure that you have the right to do so. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you do not infringe someone else's copyrights. See our general disclaimer for more information.
church building in Akureyri, Iceland
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Akureyri, Northeastern Region, Iceland|
Media in category "Akureyrarkirkja"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Akureyrarkirkja - panoramio (1).jpg 2,400 × 1,600; 592 KB
- Akureyrarkirkja - panoramio (2).jpg 2,400 × 1,600; 392 KB
- Akureyri - the Cathedral - panoramio.jpg 2,700 × 3,288; 5.18 MB
- Akureyri cathedral (16283483979).jpg 4,928 × 3,264; 1.84 MB
- Akureyri-12-Zentrum-2018-gje.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 3.85 MB
- Akureyri-32-Akureyrarkirkja-2018-gje.jpg 3,240 × 2,467; 1.62 MB
- Akureyri-34-Akureyrarkirkja-2018-gje.jpg 4,478 × 2,987; 2.62 MB
- Iceland (4231163451).jpg 1,024 × 681; 207 KB