Category:Alexander Hamilton (ship, 1831)
- Type: Topsail schooner, Morris-Taney Class.
- Design by: Samuel Humphreys
- Order date:
- Built by: New York Navy Yard
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1831
- Length over all: 23.8 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 6.5 m
- Draught: m
- DWT: 112
- Sail area:
- Speed: kn
- Armament: unknown, but typical of this class was 4 guns 6-9 pdrs.
- 1831 Named: ALEXANDER HAMILTON for US Coast Guard. Operated out of Boston. Josiah Sturgis was her captain for much of this time. Flag: United States
- 1851 Transferred to Charleston
- 09.12.1853 Driven ashore and lost in a gale
Media in category "Alexander Hamilton (ship, 1831)"
This category contains only the following file.
- USRCAlexanderHamilton.jpg 5,144 × 3,299; 3.19 MB