English: Allington is a large village and civil parish in Dorset, England. The village has a population of 614 according to the 2001 Census.
Norsk bokmål: Allington er en landsby i Dorset i England. Den ble grunnlagt i det 13. århundre, og er i dag et verdslig sogn som grenser mot Symondsbury, Bridport, Bradpole og Dottery.
village and civil parish in Dorset, England
|Location||West Dorset, Dorset, South West England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Saviour's Church, Dottery (3 F)
Media in category "Allington, Dorset"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Allington Hill - geograph.org.uk - 131092.jpg 640 × 480; 148 KB
- Bilshay Farm - geograph.org.uk - 590901.jpg 640 × 377; 84 KB
- Monarch's Way, Pymore - geograph.org.uk - 709412.jpg 640 × 480; 248 KB
- Pymore, overlooking the River Brit - geograph.org.uk - 1353505.jpg 640 × 480; 91 KB
- View from Broad Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1232386.jpg 640 × 455; 73 KB