Category:Alpine Loop Scenic Byway (Utah)
scenic byway in Utah and Wasatch counties in Utah, United States
|Instance of||scenic route,|
|Part of||Utah State Route 92|
|Located in protected area||Uinta National Forest (middle)|
|Location||United States of America|
English: The Alpine Loop Scenic Byway, a scenic byway that is the eastern section of Utah State Route 92 (Utah State Route 80 prior to 1977) and runs along the north and east sides of Mount Timpanogos in the Wasatch Range almost entirely in northeastern Utah County, Utah, United States. A very short section in the middle of the route runs into the northwestern edge of Wasatch County. The Byway begins at the mouth of American Fork Canyon and ends when it reaches Provo Canyon in Wildwood, passing the Sundance Resort along the way.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Locations along the Alpine Loop Scenic Byway (Utah) (12 C, 9 F)
- ► Utah State Route 168 (1933-1953) (1 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Alpine Loop Scenic Byway (Utah)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Alpine Scenic Highway, Utah - panoramio (1).jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.55 MB
- Alpine Scenic Highway, Utah - panoramio.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.56 MB
- Fee collection booth on eastbound SR-92 American Fork Canyon, Jun 16.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.26 MB
- North at US-189 & SR-92 junction, Apr 16.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.37 MB
- Northwest at US-189 & SR-92 junction, Apr 16.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.38 MB
- October 12 2005 Alpine Loop Utah United States.JPG 1,536 × 2,048; 2.17 MB
- Southeast at US-189 & SR-92 junction, Apr 16.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.28 MB
- Southwest at US-189 & SR-92 junction, Apr 19.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 2.37 MB
- The Alpine Loop 2.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.83 MB
- UT 92 Scenic Biway marker old.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.18 MB