- APWebsite link: Alstroemeriaceae: 3-4? genera from Alstroemerieae + 2 genera from Luzuriageae (old family Luzuriagaceae)
- Note: APG III definition incorporates deprecated family Luzuriagaceae (not recognized by APWebsite either)
- Note: Leontochir is now considered as Synonym of Bomarea; Schickendantzia and Taltalia are now considered as Synonym of Alstroemeria. Result is that both Alstroemerieae (Alstroemeria, Bomarea) + Luzuriageae (Drymophila, Luzuriaga) each include 2 accepted genera.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Unidentified Alstroemeriaceae (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Alstroemerieae (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Luzuriageae (2 C)
Media in category "Alstroemeriaceae"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pink and white Alstroemeria on a black table.jpg 4,422 × 3,298; 1.31 MB