Category:American Philosophical Society Library Hall
English: American Philosophical Society Library Hall, at 105 S. 5th Street between Chestnut and Walnut Streets in the Independence Hall National Historical Park in Philadelphia was built in 1958.
- The facade of the building reproduces the facade of the headquarters of The Library Company of Philadelphia, which stood on the same site from 1790-1884, when it was razed for the expansion of the Drexel Building, which itself was demolished in the mid-1950s.
Media in category "American Philosophical Society Library Hall"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- American Philosophical Society (20864173941).jpg 5,243 × 3,648; 8.43 MB
- American Philosophical Society Library.jpg 3,098 × 2,238; 1.88 MB
- Library Company of Philadelphia West side.jpg 3,456 × 2,304; 3.89 MB
- Library Company of Philadelphia.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.55 MB
- WBirchLib1800.jpg 393 × 299; 51 KB