Category:American River (California)
English: The American River — in Northern California.
- The river runs from the central Sierra Nevada mountains, through the Sacramento metropolitan area of the Central Valley, where it enters into the Sacramento River.
- The site of Sutter's Mill where gold was found in 1848, leading to the California Gold Rush.
- A designated Wild and Scenic River of the United States, known for its whitewater rapids.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Discovery Park (Sacramento) (4 F)
- ► Guy West Bridge (11 F)
- ► H Street Bridge (American River) (5 F)
- ► Jibboom Street Bridge (2 F)
- ► Mountain Quarries Bridge (5 F)
- ► Nimbus Dam (23 F)
- ► Sutter's Mill (18 F)
Media in category "American River (California)"
The following 100 files are in this category, out of 100 total.
- Americanrivermap.png 330 KB
- Auburnreservoirmap.jpg 244 KB
- Folsom Dam USACE 2004.JPG 2.53 MB
- DPP 0222 (18249100792).jpg 9.22 MB
- North Fork American River.jpg 11.37 MB
- Iowa Hill Bridges.jpg 2.2 MB
- American River CA.jpg 457 KB
- American River p979.jpg 492 KB
- Fair Oaks Bridge Below.JPG 7.44 MB
- Folsom Bridge USACE 2009.JPG 4.05 MB