Category:Ancienne chapelle du Sacré-Cœur

English: The Ancienne chapelle du Sacré-Cœur ("Old Chapel of the Sacred Heart") is a former chapel located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France, at the intersection of the Rue de Varenne and the Boulevard des Invaldides. It was built in 1876, and was designed by Jean Juste Gustave Lisch. Today it is part of the Musée Rodin, including the entrance to the museum and its gift shop.
Français : Jean Juste Gustave Lisch, dit Juste Lisch (1828-1910): Ancienne chapelle du Sacré-Cœur, 1876, aujourd'hui annexe du Musée Rodin de Paris, rue de Varenne, VIIe arrondissement, Paris, France.

Media in category "Ancienne chapelle du Sacré-Cœur"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.