Category:Ancient Roman statues from Villa Adriana
English: Ancient Roman statues that were found in Villa Adriana but now are preserved elsewhere. For statues still located in Villa Adriana please see Category:Ancient Roman statues in Villa Adriana instead. For statues which are not sure where they are, please see: Category:Ancient Roman statues of Villa Adriana.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► British Museum 1882,0422.1 (4 F)
- ► Centaurs from Villa Adriana (2 C)
- ► Lansdowne Heracles (20 F)
- ► Musei Capitolini - MC 0735 (5 F)
- ► Sculptures from the Canopus of Villa Adriana (2 C, 11 F)
- ► Terpsichore (Prado) (2 F)
Media in category "Ancient Roman statues from Villa Adriana"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Companion Odysseus BM 1860.jpg 7.71 MB