Category:Ancona (ship, 1893)
- Type: Four-masted steel barque
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Russell & Co, Greenock
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 11.1893
- Date of completion: 1893 at a cost of £ 26.000.
- Length over all: 85.39 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 13.61 m
- Draught: 6.92 m
- GRT: 2852
- NET: 2570
- Sail area: Rigged in Jubilee fashion, i.e. with nothing over double top- and topgallant sails.
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- Fitted with water ballast tanks with a capacity of 1350 tons.
- 1893 Named: ANCONA for The Ship Ancona Co. (G.T. Soley & Co.), Liverpool. Captain T. Long.
- 1906 Managed by Lang & Fulton, Greenock.
- 11.1906 Lost in the Bay of Biscay due to fire.
Media in category "Ancona (ship, 1893)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- StateLibQld 1 134070 Ancona (ship).jpg 1,000 × 694; 64 KB