English: Anderton is a village and civil parish in the Chorley borough of Lancashire, England. The main village in the parish, Anderton, is a suburb of the town of Adlington, but the parish extends east to the Rivington Reservoir, and includes Grimeford Village.
civil parish in the Borough of Chorley in Lancashire, England
|Location||Chorley, Lancashire, North West England, England|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rivington Services (5 F)
Media in category "Anderton, Lancashire"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 'Headless Cross' at Rivington - geograph.org.uk - 113331.jpg 640 × 480; 172 KB
- Grimeford Mill.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 2.62 MB
- Major Bottoms - geograph.org.uk - 113356.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- The stocks at the 'headless cross' - geograph.org.uk - 113346.jpg 640 × 480; 168 KB
- Two sides of the 'headless cross' - geograph.org.uk - 113337.jpg 480 × 640; 140 KB