Category:Andrássy út, 14 (Budapest)

English:
Former Kreische Tenement Building (aka Kreische Palace) Three-storey eclectic building. Two storey building built in 1863. Planned by Miklós Ybl Built to the Izabella Street (nearby) salami factory owner and grain retailer/trader Antal Kreische and his wife Teréz Glatz. In 1876 (or before) extended and remodelled to a three storey building according plans of József Paulheim and Lőrinc Brunhuber (the owners were still Mr. and Mrs. Kreische) Architectural sculptures made by Jakab Kauser with cooperation of the Scalmanini and Assocation marble mining company from Triest. The elevators/lifts made/built in 1894. Second storey balcony made in 1934. In 1965 the Bulgarian Kutural Institute Budapest branch (Est. 1936) moved here - 14 Andrássy Avenue, District VI of Budapest
Magyar:
Egykori Kreische-bérpalota. Kerületi egyedi védelem alatt áll azonosító nem ismert. 1863-ben kétemeletes épület épült Ybl Miklós tervei alapján. A harmadik emelet 1876-ra épült fel Paulheim József és Brunhuber Lőrinc tervei alapján. 1965-ben költözött ide a budapesti Bolgár Kuturális Intézet (Alapítva: 1936) Source: urbface.com - Budapest, Terézváros, Andrássy út 14 = Révay utca 19 helyrajzi szám: 29236.
Object location47° 30′ 06.37″ N, 19° 03′ 27.12″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMapinfo

Media in category "Andrássy út, 14 (Budapest)"

The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.