The Andreafsky River heads from near Iprugalet Mountain, then flows southwest 120 miles to Yukon River joining it at Pitkas Point, 39 miles northwest of Marshall, Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta. Its name was reported in 1898 by U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey (USC&GS); probably derived from the name of the nearby village. The Russians called this stream "R(eka) Nuggyklik", an Eskimo name; Captain C. W. Raymond, U.S. Army Corps Engineers, reported the name in 1869 as "Konnekova or Clear" (USGS).
Media in category "Andreafsky River"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.