Cymraeg: Ynys Môn
English: Anglesey is the largest Welsh island, and the fifth largest surrounding the island of Great Britain. Isle of Anglesey is a principal area, historic county and part of the preserved county of Gwynedd. It lies off the northwest coast of Wales in the irish Sea.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Ellins Tower (17 F)
- ► Flags of Anglesey (4 F)
- ► History of Anglesey (6 C, 9 F)
- ► Industry in Anglesey (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Nature of Anglesey (6 C, 3 F)
- ► Transport in Anglesey (9 C)
- ► Ynys y Fydlyn (50 F)
Media in category "Anglesey"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 8,445 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Aa engedi anglesey.jpg 338 KB
- Anglesey County Council.svg 120 KB
- Arch Camb Vol 2 1872 21.jpeg 199 KB