Cymraeg: Ynys Môn
English: Anglesey is the largest Welsh island, and the fifth largest surrounding the island of Great Britain. Isle of Anglesey is a principal area, historic county and part of the preserved county of Gwynedd. It lies off the northwest coast of Wales in the irish Sea.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► History of Anglesey (6 C, 7 F)
- ► Industry in Anglesey (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Nature of Anglesey (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Transport in Anglesey (9 C)
- ► Ynys y Fydlyn (50 F)
Media in category "Anglesey"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 8,831 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Anglesey flag.JPG 47 KB
- Anglesey flag.svg 20 KB
- Aa engedi anglesey.jpg 338 KB
- Anglesey County Council.svg 120 KB
- Arch Camb Vol 2 1872 21.jpeg 199 KB
- Cemaes Bay (7991552325).jpg 7.72 MB