Anglia Railways was a British train operating company, which between 5 January 1997 and 31 March 2004 operated mainline trains out of London Liverpool Street station and a number of local rail services in East Anglia.
See also: *category:one (train operating company).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Anglia Railways"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- 90017 at Norwich.JPG 596 KB
- Cotswold Way - panoramio.jpg 5.56 MB
- Dead tree - panoramio (1).jpg 5.29 MB
- Find a hare - panoramio.jpg 5.27 MB
- Greatyarmouth34.jpg 44 KB
- Meadow - panoramio (13).jpg 1.07 MB
- Old oak - panoramio.jpg 5.07 MB
- Road - panoramio (101).jpg 5.52 MB
- Young and old - panoramio.jpg 5.24 MB