- Type: flat-topped scooner
- Design by: Sigbjørn K. Birkeland
- Order date:
- Built by: Bangsund Skipsverft, Namsos
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 20.08.1868
- Date of completion: 1869
- Length over all: 34 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 5.90 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 92
- DWT: 66
- Sails: 444 m²
- Main engine: Scania DS 14, 400 hp
- Speed: kn
- 1868 Named: ANNA AF BERGEN Flag: Norway
- 1872 Sold to Hardanger skipper Isak Rogde. Renamed: ANNA ROGDE
- 1919 Refit with a one-cylinder Bolinder motor with 40 hp, a wheelhouse, the main mast was shortened, and the foresail was fitted with a derrick.
- 1972 Laid up by Per and Wilhelm Rogde
- 1976 Sold to the brothers Aage and Magne Indahl, restored to its original state in two operations in 1978 and 1986.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Anna Rodge at Brest 2008 (1 F)