Category:Apostles of the Church of Christ (Latter Day Saints)
- For more information, see Church of Christ (Latter Day Saints)
Apostles of the Church of Christ between 1830 and 1844, when it was under the leadership of Joseph Smith. The Church of Christ was also known as the "Church of the Latter Day Saints" and the "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints".
Some of these men continued on as Apostles after 1844 in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) under the leadership of Brigham Young. All are regarded by the LDS Church as early apostles of the church.
These men are also regarded as early apostles of the church by the Community of Christ.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Quorum of the Twelve (20 F)
- ► John F. Boynton (1 F)
- ► Oliver Cowdery (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Luke S. Johnson (2 F)
- ► Heber C. Kimball (3 C, 18 F)
- ► Amasa M. Lyman (3 F)
- ► Willard Richards (7 F)
- ► John Taylor (Latter Day Saints) (2 C, 21 F)
- ► Brigham Young (7 C, 1 P, 51 F)