Category:Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial
English: Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial, also known as the Custis-Lee Mansion, is the historic residence of Robert E. Lee. Located within Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington County, Virginia, it is on the George Washington Memorial Parkway, overlooking the Potomac River.
Estate in Virginia operated by the U.S. National Park Service
|Instance of||National Memorial of the United States,|
|Location||Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington County, Virginia|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Old Potting House (16 F)
Media in category "Arlington House, The Robert E. Lee Memorial"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Arlington House North Slave Quarters (8cd1dde1-145b-4b47-9c96-5ce13ead440a).jpg 1,080 × 810; 422 KB
- HFCA 1607 NPS Employees, Women 267.jpg (efd4d827b5034bd0ad49bb40b35dd7da).jpg 7,771 × 5,174; 2.04 MB
- Postcard of the Curtis-Lee Mansion, Arlington, Virginia (10 mai 1905) recto.jpg 1,703 × 1,143; 586 KB
- The photographic history of the civil war.. (1911) (14782682923).jpg 1,956 × 1,690; 507 KB