Category:Armenian Church, Singapore

The Armenian Church of St. Gregory the Illuminator at 60 Hill Street, Singapore 179366, is the oldest church in Singapore, having been built between 1835 and 1836. Designed by George Drumgoole Coleman, it was gazetted as a national monument on 28 June 1973.


This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.

Pages in category "Armenian Church, Singapore"

This category contains only the following page.

Read in another language