Category:Art lost in Poland during World War II
|Art lost in Poland during World War II|
|The looting of art in Poland was prepared since 1937. Professor Dagobert Frey, who led the "research" in Poland, was responsible for the inventory of works of art that could be looted by the Germans after the invasion. In 1939 Kajetan Mühlmann was appointed the Special Representative for the registration and securing of artistic and cultural treasures in Poland.|
- () Warszawa oskarża (Warsaw accuses), Ministerstwo Kultury i Sztuki i Ministerstwo Odbudowy Kraju, p. 44
- Bernard Newman () Russia's neighbour: the new Poland, V. Gollancz ltd, p. 115
- Günther Haase () Kunstraub und Kunstschutz, BoD – Books on Demand, p. 203 ISBN: 38-33489-75-8.
Sonderbeauftragte für die Erfassung und Sicherung der Kunst- und Kulturschätze
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Art destroyed in Poland during World War II (7 C, 20 F)
- ► Recovered works lost in Poland during World War II (3 C, 16 F)
Pages in category "Art lost in Poland during World War II"
This category contains only the following page.