Category:Ascension Parish Burial Ground, Cambridge
English: The Ascension Parish Burial Ground, formerly St Giles and St Peter's Parish, is a cemetery just off Huntingdon Road near the junction with Storey's Way in the northwest of Cambridge, England. It includes the graves of many Cambridge academics and non-conformists of the 19th and early 20th century. A small chapel was also built on the grounds, and currently acts as the workshop of local lettering artist Eric Marland. (→Ascension Parish Burial Ground, Cambridge)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Grave of Ludwig Wittgenstein (5 F)
Media in category "Ascension Parish Burial Ground, Cambridge"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Antiguo cementerio de St. Giles. Cambridge.JPG 4,000 × 2,656; 3.17 MB
- Ascension Burial Ground by Hugh Venables.jpg 640 × 480; 134 KB
- Ascension-Parish-Burial-Ground-Cambridge.jpg 856 × 600; 194 KB
- Grave of astronomer Sir Arthur Eddington - geograph.org.uk - 382504.jpg 480 × 640; 175 KB
- Grave of Francis Darwin - geograph.org.uk - 382508.jpg 480 × 640; 116 KB
- Grave of James Frazer, Ascension, Cambridge.jpg 2,376 × 3,568; 3.89 MB
- Grave of philosopher G.E. Moore - geograph.org.uk - 382503.jpg 480 × 640; 138 KB
- Grave of Sir Desmond MacCarthy.jpg 2,376 × 4,224; 4.09 MB
- Grave of astronomer John Couch Adams - geograph.org.uk - 370564.jpg 480 × 640; 134 KB