English: Ash is a small village located in the Sevenoaks district in Kent. It shares the parish of Ash-cum-Ridley with the nearby village of Ridley. The London Golf Club is located in the village, which hosts the European Open on the PGA European Tour.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Ash-cum-Ridley, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Peter and St Paul church, Ash (1 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Ash, Sevenoaks"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Bales in a field near South Ash Road - geograph.org.uk - 1092173.jpg 640 × 480; 118 KB
- Billet Wood - geograph.org.uk - 1178456.jpg 640 × 481; 124 KB
- Garden Centre, near Ash - geograph.org.uk - 1638698.jpg 640 × 480; 45 KB
- View across the Goshall Valley - geograph.org.uk - 568816.jpg 640 × 480; 51 KB
- View along a row of hops - geograph.org.uk - 946648.jpg 480 × 640; 268 KB
- View along Southern end of Pedding Lane - geograph.org.uk - 946640.jpg 640 × 480; 209 KB