Open main menu

Category:Ashlyns School Chapel (interior)

Ashlyns School Building Including The Chapel, Main Block And Classroom Wings 
Berkhamsted, Dacorum, Hertfordshire, HP4
Ashlyns School 08.jpg
LocationBerkhamsted, Dacorum, Hertfordshire, East of England, England, UK
Heritage designation
  • Grade II listed building

51° 45′ 08.15″ N, 0° 33′ 54.93″ W

Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
Ashlyns School Building Including The Chapel, Main Block And Classroom Wings (en) Berkhamsted, Dacorum, Hertfordshire, HP4 (en)
English: The Chapel of Ashlyns School was built in 1935 by the architect John Mortimer Sheppard in a neo-Georgian style. Many original 18th- and 19th-century fixtures and fittings were brought from the chapel of the former Foundling Hospital in London, although many were removed in 1955 and transferred to the Church of St Andrew, Holborn in London.

Media in category "Ashlyns School Chapel (interior)"

The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.