Category:Ashmont, New South Wales
English: Ashmont, known originally as "J.J. Salmon's Estate" is a south-western suburb of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia. The suburb is named after the Salmon family's original homestead that was located where the suburb now stands. Ashmont was first urbanised in the late 1950s, and during the 1970s large areas were developed by the then State Housing Commission (now known as Housing NSW). (→Ashmont, New South Wales)
locality in New South Wales, Australia
|Location||New South Wales, Wagga Wagga, Riverina, City of Wagga Wagga, Australia|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Ashmont, New South Wales"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 3642 locomotive approaching Fernleigh Road level crossing in Wagga Wagga.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 2.91 MB
- Ashmont Avenue.jpg 1,500 × 997; 539 KB
- Ashmont Substation.jpg 1,600 × 1,064; 1.63 MB
- Best Family Cemetery.jpg 1,500 × 775; 546 KB
- Best Reserve.jpg 1,500 × 997; 784 KB
- Looking northwest over the western suburbs of Wagga Wagga.jpg 2,000 × 1,333; 2.76 MB
- Veale Street.jpg 1,500 × 997; 543 KB