Category:Ashtabula class oiler
In the 1960s three MARAD Type T3-S2-A1 Cimarron class oilers as the five T3-S2-A3 oilers were lengthened, called "jumboization". These involved the following ships:
USS Ashtabula (AO-51);
USS Caloosahatchee (AO-98);
USS Canisteo (AO-99);
USS Mispillion (AO-105);
USS Navasota (AO-106);
USS Passumpsic (AO-107);
USS Pawcatuck (AO-108);
USS Waccamaw (AO-109).
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► USS Ashtabula (AO-51) (8 F)
- ► USS Mispillion (AO-105) (16 F)
- ► USS Navasota (AO-106) (ship, 1945) (8 F)
- ► USS Waccamaw (AO-109), (ship, 1946) (6 F)
Media in category "Ashtabula class oiler"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- USS America (CV-66) during an underway replenishment 1983.jpg 840 × 530; 395 KB
- USS Oriskany (CVA-34) and USS Morton (DD-948) replenishment 1974.jpeg 1,882 × 1,505; 803 KB