Category:Atkinson Building (Champaign, Illinois)
The Atkinson Building also known as the Atkinson Monument Building, at 106-108 S. Neil Street in Champaign, Illinois. The portion of the uilding at #106 was built in 1904 for the S. P. Atkinson Monument Co., and the matching addition, also known as the Price Building, at #108 was built in 1906. The building were restored c.1990, and won the "Oomph! Award" from the Preservation and Conservation Association of Champaign County (PACA). Currently, the building houses the Champaign County Convention and Visitors Bureau and Precision Graphics, whose name is now carved on the right side of the facade to match "Atkinson Building" on the left. (Sources: ,  and )
Media in category "Atkinson Building (Champaign, Illinois)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Atkiinson Building 106-108 S. Neil Street from north.jpg 2,640 × 2,086; 941 KB
- Atkinson Building 106-108 S. Neil Street Champaign Illinois.jpg 2,765 × 1,993; 1.16 MB
- Atkinson Building 106-108 S. Neil Street top left.jpg 3,040 × 1,971; 1.29 MB
- Atkinson Building 106-108 S. Neil Street top right.jpg 3,207 × 1,635; 1.08 MB