Category:Atlantic Theatre Company
English: The Atlantic Theatre Company, Linda Gross Theatre in Manhattan, New York City, on West 20th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues in the Chelsea neighborhood. Originally the east hall of St. Peter's Episcopal Church, built in 1854 and facade added 1871.
|Instance of||nonprofit organization|
|Location||Manhattan, United States of America|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Stage 2 (Atlantic Theatre Company) (5 F)
Media in category "Atlantic Theatre Company"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Atlantic Theatre Company Linda Gross Theatre 2.jpg 2,304 × 1,728; 921 KB
- Atlantic Theatre Company Linda Gross Theatre.jpg 1,422 × 2,173; 757 KB
- Atlantic-theatre.jpg 1,600 × 1,254; 424 KB
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Manhattan) 01.JPG 685 × 1,024; 492 KB
- WSTM Three Blind Mice 0145.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 2.83 MB