Category:Atlantis, Paradise Island
The Atlantic Paradise Island originated in 1968 as the Paradise Island Resort and Casino, owned by Merv Griffin. In 1998 it reopened as the Trump Plaza with the addition of the Coral and Beach Towers. When the Royal Towers wer built, the resort;s name was changed to Atlantis. The Cove Atlantis and the Reef Atlantis were added in 2007. The propert is now owned and operated by Brookfield Asset Management and is associated with the Marriott International's Autograph Collection Hotels. The resport has numerous amenities for both its guests and the public, including water slides and other water rides, and an aquarium.
Media in category "Atlantis, Paradise Island"
The following 103 files are in this category, out of 103 total.
- Architecture at Atlantis 1.jpg 1,008 KB
- Architecture at Atlantis 10.jpg 1.09 MB
- Architecture at Atlantis 2.jpg 1,010 KB
- Architecture at Atlantis 4.jpg 1.03 MB
- Architecture at Atlantis 7.jpg 1,017 KB
- Atlantis Beach 1.jpg 705 KB
- Atlantis Lagoon.JPG 1.22 MB
- Atlantis Paradise Island.jpg 378 KB
- Atlantis Stream.jpg 2.74 MB
- Atlantis TheDig.JPG 1.01 MB
- ATLANTIS0015.JPG 1.63 MB
- Boardwalk at Atlantis.jpg 1.02 MB
- Cave at Atlantis, Nassau.JPG 690 KB
- Architecture at Atlantis 5.jpg 1.08 MB
- Royal Towers Atlantis 1.jpg 920 KB