Category:Attalla Downtown Historic District
English: The Attalla Downtown Historic District in Attalla, Alabama, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Location||United States of America|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► U.S. Post Office (Attalla, Alabama) (3 F)
Media in category "Attalla Downtown Historic District"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 4th Street Attalla Oct 2014.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 481 KB
- 5th Avenue Attalla Oct 2014 1.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 443 KB
- 5th Avenue Attalla Oct 2014 2.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 475 KB
- Bank of Attalla Oct 2014.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 540 KB
- Country Music Opera House Oct 2014.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 421 KB
- Walker's Drug Store building Attalla Oct 2014.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 457 KB