Open main menu

Category:Au Bonheur des Dames (Rua do Carmo, 5-7)

English: Formerly a perfume shop, it opened in 1909 with the name Au Bonheur des Dames (the title of a 1883 novel by Émile Zola). It was renamed in 1917 Perfumaria da Moda. The old perfume shop burned down in the Chiado Fire in 1988. When the building was rebuilt, the original façade was restored, and it became a clothes store called Empório Chiado. It is currently a Nespresso store.
Português: A antiga perfumaria abriu portas em 1909 com o nome Au Bonheur des Dames (título de um romance de Émile Zola publicado em 1883). Mudou de nome em 1917 para Perfumaria da Moda. A velha perfumaria ardeu no Incêndio do Chiado em 1988. Quando o edifício foi reconstruído, foi restaurada a fachada original, mas tornou-se uma loja de roupa chamada Empório Chiado. Actualmente, é uma loja Nespresso.

Media in category "Au Bonheur des Dames (Rua do Carmo, 5-7)"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.