Open main menu
Category:Auburn High School (Alabama) 1914 campus
The third campus of
Auburn High School
, also known as
Lee County High School
, on Opelika Road in
. It was built in 1914 and the school moved out in 1966.
could be added to this image. Visit
for information on how to add coordinates.
helps to determine coordinates.
Media in category "Auburn High School (Alabama) 1914 campus"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
Auburn High class of 1929.jpg
Auburn High football 1929.jpg
Retrieved from "
Last edited on 8 December 2011, at 07:21