Category:Auto trail signs and markers
English: Route markers used for Auto trails in the United States in the early decades of the 20th century.
- The markers were maintained by auto trail associations and networks of volunteers as a means of promoting automobile travel, and were typically painted on telephone poles along preexisting roads managed by state or local governments.
Media in category "Auto trail signs and markers"
The following 62 files are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Auto Trails logo.svg 14 KB
- Black and Yellow Trail marker.svg 863 bytes
- Cloverland Trail.svg 14 KB
- King of Trails marker.svg 1,003 bytes
- King of Trails pole.png 43 KB
- Lee Highway sign 2.svg 23 KB
- LincolnHighwayMarker.svg 18 KB
- Meridian Highway marker 1.svg 867 bytes
- Meridian Highway marker 2.svg 968 bytes
- Midland Trail marker.svg 758 bytes
- Midlandtrailsign.jpg 2.48 MB
- National Old Trails Road marker.svg 877 bytes
- Pacific Highway marker.svg 771 bytes
- Pikes Peak O-to-O Highway marker.svg 767 bytes
- Red Ball Route marker.svg 773 bytes
- TRIntlHwyAT.svg 1 KB
- Tuxedo Trail marker.svg 911 bytes
- Victory Highway Sign.svg 19 KB
- YellowstoneTrail.svg 7 KB