Category:Avro Lancaster KB882
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 8726 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Avro Lancaster Mk 10P KB882 was built by Victory Aircraft in 1945 and delivered to Britain, the aircraft joined No. 428 Squadron RCAF in March of that year. Flown on six operational sorties over Germany, the aircraft was returned to Canada in June 1945 and entered storage. In 1952, the aircraft was modified to Mk 10P configuration and flew with No. 408 Squadron RCAF. In 1964, the aircraft was purchased by the City of Edmundston, New Brunswick and has since been on outside display at the Municipal Airport.
Media in category "Avro Lancaster KB882"
This category contains only the following file.
- Lancaster KB882 at Edm...