Category:Avro Lancaster KB882
This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number8726
English: Avro Lancaster Mk 10P KB882 was built by Victory Aircraft in 1945 and delivered to Britain, the aircraft joined No. 428 Squadron RCAF in March of that year. Flown on six operational sorties over Germany, the aircraft was returned to Canada in June 1945 and entered storage. In 1952, the aircraft was modified to Mk 10P configuration and flew with No. 408 Squadron RCAF. In 1964, the aircraft was purchased by the City of Edmundston, New Brunswick and has since been on outside display at the Municipal Airport.
Media in category "Avro Lancaster KB882"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Lancaster KB882 at Edmundston Flickr 2894912832.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.74 MB
- New Brunswick DSC 7939 - I did my job! (2894912832).jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 6.88 MB
- New Brunswick New Brunswick-00292 - Avro Lancaster (14820511836).jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 10.91 MB
- New Brunswick New Brunswick-00293 - Avro Lancaster (14843483445).jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 11.18 MB
- New Brunswick New Brunswick-00294 - Avro Lancaster (14820520566).jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 16.72 MB
- New Brunswick New Brunswick-00305 - Avro Lancaster (16433084546).jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 22.01 MB