Category:BPL Carroll Gardens
The Carroll Gardens Branch of the Brooklyn Public Library, at 296 Clinton Street at the corner of Union Street in the Carroll Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, was founded in 1901 as the Carroll Park Branch. It was located at Smith and Carroll Street inb a rented facility. The branch building was opened in 1905, and was the fifth Carnegie Branch in Brooklyn. The branch closed fror removations in 1973, and reopened as the Carroll Gardens Branch, by community request. (Source: "Carroll Gardens Library - Local History & Photos" on the Brooklyn Public Library website)
Media in category "BPL Carroll Gardens"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- BPL Union Clinton jeh.JPG 3,128 × 2,608; 1.16 MB
- Carroll Gardens Branch Brooklyn Public Library.jpg 2,232 × 1,309; 828 KB
- Carroll gardens library.jpg 2,048 × 1,099; 1.52 MB