Category:Balloch, West Dunbartonshire
Balloch (, Gaelic: Bealach) is a small town in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, on the banks of Loch Lomond. The name comes from the Gaelic word 'bal' (baile or ball) which means village or hamlet, so Balloch means village on the Loch.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Cameron House Estate, Loch Lomond (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Darleith Muir (2 C, 16 F)
- ► River Leven at Balloch (2 C, 17 F)
- ► Stoneymollan Road (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Tullie Inn, Balloch (3 F)
- ► Upper Stoneymollan (2 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Balloch, West Dunbartonshire"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.