|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. CO017-059001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Ballybeg Priory St. Thomas was founded by Philip de Barry as house of Augustinian Canons in 1229. The monastery was dissolved in 1541.
Media in category "Ballybeg Priory"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.