Category:Bank of New Zealand building, Cathedral Square
The Bank of New Zealand building in Cathedral Square on the corner of Colombo and Hereford Streets was damaged in the 2011 Christchurch earthquake and will be demolished in 2012.
Media in category "Bank of New Zealand building, Cathedral Square"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- BNZ Cathedral Square 11.JPG 3.75 MB
- BNZ Cathedral Square 12.JPG 3.62 MB
- BNZ Cathedral Square 32.JPG 4.12 MB
- BNZ Square 002.jpg 1.07 MB
- BNZ Square 003.jpg 1.05 MB
- BNZ Square 004.jpg 1.14 MB
- BNZ Square 005.jpg 1.99 MB
- BNZ Square 102.jpg 2.35 MB
- Cathedral Square 21.JPG 4.43 MB
- Chalice, Christchurch2.jpg 2.38 MB
- Window Letters.jpg 4.98 MB