Category:Barford St. John
English: Barford St. John is a small village on the north bank of the River Swere in Oxfordshire, England, about south of Banbury. It is part of the civil parish of Barford St. John and St. Michael. In the Middle Ages it was sometimes called Little Barford or North Barford to distinguish it from the larger village of Barford St. Michael on the opposite bank of the Swere.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► RAF Barford St John (2 F)
Media in category "Barford St. John"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Barford St John church (geograph 5061695).jpg 1,024 × 680; 289 KB
- Barford St. John Mill - geograph.org.uk - 114743.jpg 640 × 426; 204 KB
- Barford St. John.jpg 640 × 426; 119 KB
- Bloxham Road into Barford St Michael - geograph-4537821-by-Steve-Daniels.jpg 1,500 × 999; 210 KB
- Ordnance Survey Drawings - Barford St. John (OSD 224).jpg 4,000 × 2,086; 2.59 MB