Bath is a city in south-west England, most famous for its baths fed by three hot springs. The city was first recorded as a Roman spa, though verbal tradition suggests it was known before then. The waters from its spring were considered to be a cure for many afflictions. From Elizabethan to Georgian times it was a resort city for the wealthy. As a result of its popularity during the latter period, the city contains many fine examples of Georgian architecture, particularly The Royal Crescent. The city has a population of over 90,000 and is a World Heritage Site.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Architecture of Bath, Somerset (3 C)
- ► Education in Bath, Somerset (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Geography of Bath, Somerset (2 C)
- ► History of Bath, Somerset (8 C, 13 F)
- ► Maps of Bath, Somerset (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Roman Baths (Bath) (10 C, 1 P, 89 F)
- ► Sports in Bath, Somerset (4 C, 4 F)
- ► Views of Bath, Somerset (2 C, 34 F)
- ► Bath Weir (65 F)
Pages in category "Bath, Somerset"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Bath, Somerset"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 215 total.(previous page) (next page)
- 605004 orig.jpg 408 KB
- Bath - panoramio (8).jpg 2.28 MB
- Bath monuments 2016 Abbey.jpg 2.91 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (22).jpg 1.89 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (23).jpg 2.25 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (4).jpg 1.63 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (6).jpg 5.57 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (7).jpg 5.51 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (8).jpg 5.48 MB
- Bath, UK - panoramio (9).jpg 806 KB
- Bog Island - panoramio.jpg 6.06 MB
- City of Bath - panoramio.jpg 9.54 MB
- English cream tea.JPG 3.64 MB
- Goat in a car.jpg 519 KB
- Jer-Ba.ogg 10 KB
- Old roofs..JPG 3.47 MB
- RoastHell.jpg 985 KB