Category:Battle of Stoney Creek National Historic Site
This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number16143
|Instance of||urban park,
English: Battle of Stoney Creek National Historic Site of Canada is a memorial park built on the site of the War of 1812 battlefield. It is located at the edge of the Niagara escarpment, on the east side of the community of Stoney Creek in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. The designated site includes the Gage House, the Stoney Creek Memorial and the Stoney Creek cemetery.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Battle of Stoney Creek National Historic Site"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- An monument of Battle of Stoney Creek Laslovarga.JPG 5,184 × 3,456; 13.36 MB
- Battle of Stoney Creek National Historic Site of Canada.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 2.41 MB
- Battle of Stoney Creek.JPG 2,272 × 1,704; 1.23 MB
- The Burlington Races Battle of Stoney Creek National Historic Site of Canada.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 2.36 MB
- War of 1812 Re-enactment, Battle of Stoney Creek (ontario); June 2016.jpg 4,028 × 3,086; 11.39 MB