English: Bay of Naples was an iron fullrigged ship built in 1875 by A. Hall & Co., Aberdeen for J. & G. Buloch, London. Her dimensions were Length: 266.6 ft (81.3 m). Width: 39.3 ft (12 m). Depth: 23.7 ft (7.2 m). and 1677 GRT, 1621 NRT and 1563 tons under deck. 1897 sold to Rederibolaget Trio (Moe & Ceder), Vasa, Finland, and was renamed Triton. 1914 was the ship dis-masted and damaged in a storm off Rio de la Plata and was abandoned. The crew was rescued by the German steam ship Alexandria. 
- Bay of Naples (1875 – 1897)
- Triton (1897 – 1914)
Media in category "Bay of Naples (ship, 1875)"
This category contains only the following file.